venerdì 25 aprile 2008

Who's afraid of Mariah and Madonna....

I've choosen not to post Mariah's and Madonna's albums, because of the removal risk it may involve. Anyway, it's not difficult to find links for it.
I've read lots of Mariah's album review, and I don't agree so much with them.

I've been listening to Emc2, for quite 2 weeks and according to me the best 3 tracks are:

1) Thanks for nothing (so good the 2 way chorus)
2) O.O.C. (love the beat)
3) I stay in love (much better than "bye bye" as 2nd single)

I was expecting a little bit more from Madonna's album....
I didn't find the "T" track i was sure to find, anyway my fav tracks are

1) Dance 2 night
2) 4 minutes
3) She's not me/devil wouldn't recognize you

Comment if you want....(hope so)

3 commenti:

Dennis Flores ha detto...

Forget Madonna's Hard Candy. Check out Cyndi Lauper's Bring Ya To The Brink, out 05/27 in the US.

As for Mariah, I love her, and that cut "I Stay In Love" upon first listen was a big WOW! I agree, better than Bye Bye, which is too basic for Mariah.

NoThing ha detto...

You're right, thanx for the advice
I'll give it a listen.
Don't you think Madonna's new track, "give it to me", is very similar to Kylie Minogue "slow".......

sf2oz ha detto...

OOC is OOC! Loved that track teh instant I heard it!

From Hard Candy, hands down [for me] is Give it 2 me. Classic Madonna groove and always makes me smile.